2009 FZ6R (Hopfuly)

saint mucus

Hello been reading your board for a couple days now, I'm looking at a 09 the yellow one. I've been riding for 24 years yes I an old ****er, I have a 17 year old daughter who's my ridding partner. I ride a 2004 Victory T.C and my daughter rides a 2005 Victory Vegas 8Ball. If everything goes right tomorrow We'll have a 09 FZ6R to share.

Well anyway thought I'd introduce myself now back to reading.:thumbup:

saint mucus

Well I pick it up tomorrow 09 fz6r its got 6256 miles and already has Fender eliminator, flush mount front turn signals, mini stalk rear turn signals, and Zero Gravity smoke windshield.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

saint mucus

$4500 with three month warranty the bike looks brand new it's super clean and its a one owner bike.

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

abyss1406

welcome and congrats, dont let the color fool you the black one is the fastest just ask Jonkerr

saint mucus

I'm actually a boring black bike guy, This is my daily rider it's been the best bike I've ever owned.

This is my daughters bike 05 Victory Vegas 8Ball

And this was the bike she had before we got her Victory 06 Sportster 1200

Last edited:

wastelandracer

Saint Mucus, can you post a photo of the front of your bike with the smoke windscreen? I am thinking about purchasing the zero gravity double bubble windscreen for my bike and can't seem to find any photos of what that would look like. My bike is also yellow so i am thinking about getting the dark smoke. Is your windscreen light smoke or dark smoke? Thanks in advance.

Fraze

Very nice. I would suggest, taking the big star off the fairing, it looks so much cleaner, but if you leave it on it's still the fastest FZ6R, :)
I seem to recall when Yamaha did the official speed tests for the FZ6R the Blue ones were slightly faster...