200 mile trip... No problem!

Stricken

I went for a 200 mile adventure on the FZ6R. There was one curve that almost made me crash at 60 mph due to gravel. I stopped for a little bit to calm my nerves and saw a photo op.

http://www.pbase.com/all86/image/134007520/original.jpg

I was very surprised that my shoulders were not hurting after the trip but my butt was sore lol.

Sage

Looks like you had quite an experience, glad you had a pretty cool ride, with the exception of some stupid gravel. Nice photo-op, I really like it :), I love the look of our bike in the older town settings, it looks great.

I had a car pull out in front of me yesterday during the scavenger hunt while i was doing about 60 and I had to brake hard with both sets and locked my rear wheel, that was the wierdest feeling in the world feeling the rear floating, they ran the next light and I ended my skid at the crosswalk....cagers...

Last edited:

See red

Nice pic., glad to here your out and havin fun. The only thing you my run into that sucks worse that the light gravel on blacktop is gonna be sand. Careful out there during the cone migration season.