1st time riding 2 up

shocker35

For the first time last night I carried a passenger. It was definately not as difficult as I thought it was going to be. I thought the balancing and making up for the back weight was going to make handling a lot more difficult. Guess it helps when she only weighed like 120-130 lbs.

I have been riding for about 2 years now and I have taken the MSF basic and advanced rider courses.

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member
I did it for the first time about 2 months ago and it was pretty fun until I noticed I had a flat tire because I forgot to stiffen up my spring, i kept it on 3 while riding and bent license plate, and burned it a little, so i guess that friction caused the flat.

other than that it was pretty fun!!!!!!!!!!!!

12fz6rblack

Yeah I agree I took my wife on a ride up in the hills and on the way down with some deceleration she would slide foward and by the end of the ride my arms and back was tired from holding her back as she was holding herself back with her legs.. Keep in mind she's a light weight about 110 lbs

cezell09

Yeah I agree I took my wife on a ride up in the hills and on the way down with some deceleration she would slide foward and by the end of the ride my arms and back was tired from holding her back as she was holding herself back with her legs.. Keep in mind she's a light weight about 110 lbs
I know how that feels. And my fiancee weighs probably in the 170 range. She won't tell me for sure but I know.