1st Service

rleckert

Had my 600 mi. service completed yesterday, so after I picked my bike from the dealer I decided to take it for a spin to see if I noticed any difference. I pushed harder than I had during the first 600mi. and I don't know if it was my imagination or not, but I think the bike shifts gears easier and runs better than before. I am curious what others have experienced. On a side note, I have decided my "break-in" period is over, I am going to ride this like I want from here on out.

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Had my 600 mi. service completed yesterday, so after I picked my bike from the dealer I decided to take it for a spin to see if I noticed any difference. I pushed harder than I had during the first 600mi. and I don't know if it was my imagination or not, but I think the bike shifts gears easier and runs better than before. I am curious what others have experienced. On a side note, I have decided my "break-in" period is over, I am going to ride this like I want from here on out.
There was an earlier thread on here about how the bike felt after the fisrt service. I believe we all agreed that the bike felt smoother and shifting was easier. :thumbup:

Enjoy and ride safe!