***1993 Lexus LS400*** [Redmond, OR] $3200

tatty2012

Decided to keep the bike, but am now trying to sell my car. The girl and I have another car and I can't keep up maintenance on both of them and the bike, so this one needs to go.

***1993 Lexus LS400***

I have up for sale a '93 Lexus LS400. 1UZ-FE 4.0 V8, 3spd auto with overdrive. No longer has the airride suspension but has been replaced with Megan Coilovers. ABS, TRAC, power windows, power seats, power steering, Sunroof/Moonroof, heated seats, leather (front driver and passenger seat not in good condition leather wise). Window regulator and motor replaced in the driver front door, also have a regulator and motor for the passenger front (current one still good). Plugs, wires, caps and rotors, all four O2 sensors and fuel filter replaced within the last 1500 miles. Good tags.

Comes with the factory wheels with 2 Blizzak Studless Snow tires. Along with 2 spare factory sized tires (no wheels).

DISCLAIMER: Currently is immobile as the torque converter and/or transmission went out, but I do have a spare torque converter and transmission that I have not had time to swap in. This will be done in a couple of weeks.

Please email or text. More pics available upon request.

$3200 OBO