189 MPH Chase! Must have been a Suzuki...

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

MiniMose

i honestly thought this was going to be a cyclecruza thread... not sure if i am happy or not that it wasnt lol

VRIIClubby

more impressed that the trooper's where keeping up with him @ 160mph!

Bit lame not to get away on a Busa...

ylwf3vr

Was it really necessary to tackle him to the ground...? Lol

ylwf3vr

i honestly thought this was going to be a cyclecruza thread... not sure if i am happy or not that it wasnt lol
Yeah... That was an interesting video...........

Y

yellowfz

Troopers are now getting the Dodge Chargers cars, I know because my wife works for DPS now, she is a retired Dallas Police officer. DP has a no chase policy, they do that to save lives, both officers and civilians.

ylwf3vr

Troopers are now getting the Dodge Chargers cars, I know because my wife works for DPS now, she is a retired Dallas Police officer. DP has a no chase policy, they do that to save lives, both officers and civilians.
I've heard of the no chase policy in other areas too.. I understand high speed chase IS dangerous and especially if the suspect is on a bike flying down the road. But with that policy, what is keeping all suspects from just taking off? What measures are put into place to keep an eye on those suspects? I assume helicopters..

Y

yellowfz

I've heard of the no chase policy in other areas too.. I understand high speed chase IS dangerous and especially if the suspect is on a bike flying down the road. But with that policy, what is keeping all suspects from just taking off? What measures are put into place to keep an eye on those suspects? I assume helicopters..
I asked the same question. Got to remember, running (evading arrest) is a state jail felony now when using a vehicle, if they get the license number they just wait and come for you when you least expect it. Ruins your day big time. :mad:

JR_99

What an asshole. Love how he got tackled to the ground. Cop must have been studying up on his troy polamalu game tape LOL

ylwf3vr