09 oem parts, front wheel, brakes, rearsets, triples

vitrox

09 parts, front wheel, brakes, rearsets, triples, fairings *NOW WITH JUICY PICS*

Front wheel, has about a 1" scratch on both lips, has rotors (still have cross hatching), axle plus bearings. Was removed from bike with 65 miles on it. Does not come with a tire. $200

Front brakes, includes master cylinder, calipers, lines, pads. Have 65 miles on them. light scratch on master cylinder cap. $200

Left rearset, both pegs included, has a scratch where the shifter contacted the bracket. $60

Upper and Lower triple clamps, include steering stem, its currently pressed out. Small scratch on upper clamp, 1/2" in length. $60

Also, have some misc fairing pieces, not sure what they are. $10 + shipping for the small ones.

Have the large side pieces in yellow. Both sides have scratches, the left side has a LOT more damage than the right. Both sides have all tabs intact, except the tab on the left side in the photo. Right side has minor scratching, left side has scratches + gouges. $100 + shipping for right side, $50 + shipping for left.

All prices (except the fairings) include parcel post shipping. If you want it faster it will cost more. Shipping is killer from Alaska. If interested you can email me @ gscampbell @ gmail.com

I can email extra pics also.

Last edited:

rjohnson5481

Post Pics..

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

vitrox

sale pending on right rearset. also, stack of tires in pics not for sale. :)

Last edited:

miketriebsch

man I wish that your left side was the one with minimal damage thats the side id like to replace.

yfz6r

You have a front upper fairing in good condition? And what about a passenger seat? I'm fine with it having tears! Dibs if you have these

Also some of those scratches in the fairings might come out. Have you tried some rubbing compound?

Last edited:

vitrox

don't have any of those parts you want. My bike is naked so I have no need to buff out any of the scratches. :)

Last edited:

yfz6r

Oh I thought you were parting out a totaled bike

I was suggesting you buff out the scratches to sell them for more