09 FZ6R OEM Mirrors

Jmanfivek

I recently purchased an 09 FZ6R that came with aftermarket mirrors and I'm looking to replace them with the OEM mirrors. Does anyone have a set they'd be interested in selling? Please, PM me. Thanks!

djf18374

I just purchased aftermarket but have not put them on yet. If I like them I will sell the OEM mirrors. How long can you wait?

rhnatyk

You're bucking the trend :) Seems like half the people on this forum have replaced their OEM mirrors because they hate them. So someone should have some laying around they can sell to you.

Last edited:

Jmanfivek

I hope so. This is my first bike and I'm nowhere near as concerned about looks as I am visibility. The aftermarket ones I have now are terrible - I figure the stock ones will provide better visibility. @djf18374: was hoping to get them sooner rather than later so I can ride :) shoot me a PM when you get your new ones installed and if you're going to stick with them.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

latony007

i went through three sets of mirrors before i finally went back to the stock ones. They all looked better on the bike, however you could not see S*** compared to the stock ones so i finally went back to them and said screw it. I replaced everything else on the bike i guess they can stay lol

travisH3

My oem ones are pretty awful visibility wise. To look straight back I have to tuck my arms in. They should have been put out instead of up. I'm 185lbs so it's not like I'm huge and blocking the mirrors lol