09 blue fx6r for sale with tons of mods

newbluefz6r

i have a 2009 fz6r for sale. the mods are as follows: juice box, two brothers exhaust, fe kit, halogen headlight, smoked tail lens, integrated front turn signals, etc. bike only has 3760 miles. runs and looks great. no dents, dings, scratches. never dropped. also comes with a sevenzeroseven jester helmet xl(very lightly used) and a blue white and black armored bilt leather jacket. price is $7000 no trades please. let me know if you have any questions. my name is jessie and my cell is 336-512-3897. im having trouble uploading pics, so please call or text and i can text you some pics or try and email them to you. thanks

Thyrd

Out of my price range...

Hey sir, welcome to the community. I'm new here myself. I do want a 2009 fz6r and have been eyeing one for a long time. The price your asking is about 3k out of my range though.

I do understand you have a bunch of tlc on the bike, and i'm not entirely sure how much money you put in extra to the bike, but i'm not sure that you'll find too many bites, at that price. Would you be willing to separate the bike price from the extras, or give me some of the prices you spent on the extra parts?

I wish you luck in selling it regardless of the outcome. I'm sure it will make someone very happy.

newbluefz6r

Hey sir, welcome to the community. I'm new here myself. I do want a 2009 fz6r and have been eyeing one for a long time. The price your asking is about 3k out of my range though.

I do understand you have a bunch of tlc on the bike, and i'm not entirely sure how much money you put in extra to the bike, but i'm not sure that you'll find too many bites, at that price. Would you be willing to separate the bike price from the extras, or give me some of the prices you spent on the extra parts?

I wish you luck in selling it regardless of the outcome. I'm sure it will make someone very happy.
NADA value is $5800 without the $1800 worth of mods and the $400 worth of brand new gear. i would be willing to work with the buyer on a reasonable offer. this matter will be done through pm though. offers are welcome. not many bikes out there like mine with low miles like mine has or with all the mods. i appreciate your interest. thanks.