WTT: Headlight Customization for GoPro HD.

iSpoolin

Soooo, Basically i've wanted a GoPro for a while, but I just can't justify spending 300$ on a camera that I won't use all that much.

I'm looking for just the camera/clear case that goes around it, doesn't even have to have the mounts, i'll buy those.

Willing to exchange my headlight customization services. Let me know if your interested!

iSpoolin

maybe.... but you would be asking for more.
How would I be asking for more? lol

Used gopros, just the camera no mounts, easily go for 150$ on ebay all day long. Just for a split and paint I usually charge my customers 160$. I think it'd be pretty even, since i'd be paying shipping both ways as well.

If somebody was throwing in all the mounts as well i'd send 50$ extra their way :D

See red

I would want a bullet cam put into the headlight. wich would mean you would want more, lol! I will give you a cam if you want to add a cam, and an hid but I would think this is really more of a project and you may want more for this.

iSpoolin

I would want a bullet cam put into the headlight. wich would mean you would want more, lol! I will give you a cam if you want to add a cam, and an hid but I would think this is really more of a project and you may want more for this.
Yeah for that project I Would probably get you to add some cash to boot as well lol, if you really want that done though PM me and I can get a price Drawn up for you.

See red

I need to figure out how to explain the full scope of what I am after.. But yeh, you will be wanting more lol! Told ya.

I would almost say for this one I may need to colaborate with someone, I was hoping you know enough to work with me on trying to get this right.

I will be pm-ing you when I can figure out HOW to explain everything, that was one part.

iSpoolin

I need to figure out how to explain the full scope of what I am after.. But yeh, you will be wanting more lol! Told ya.

I would almost say for this one I may need to colaborate with someone, I was hoping you know enough to work with me on trying to get this right.

I will be pm-ing you when I can figure out HOW to explain everything, that was one part.
Sounds good man!