Women's Riding Jeans

PhatPhizzixxer

Ok...has anyone tried the Women's Scorpion Savannah pants? I am desperate to find something that works for me. Go into any motorcycle store & you'll find 10X the amount of riding apparel for men as you do for women. I like the look of the Draggin skins but they are hella expensive not to mention shipping from out of the country. I'm not huge by any means but the women's pants I've tried on are for teeny, tiny, little stick figures. WTH?! I found some nice kevlar cargo pants made by Brosh but they emailed that they "cannot send out women cargo pants since sizing is problematic". :( There are some cool men's jeans I like but if they fit the hips, they don't fit the waist & with a belt, they are all bunched up.

Just wondering if you chicks have encountered the same issues?

artkatz111

Having the same issue. There aren't any women's riding pants in the local shops around here, so I'm looking around online. I'll definitely let you know if I find a pair I like.

gizmogirl

Last edited:

demon408

why not wear guy pants? wont that be just the same? whats the diff in girl/guy pant? im not sure i have never shopped for girl riding gear.

demon408

crap

i sorry i just saw this is lady only! crap im a dum ass sorry

Carrie

I should be the poster child for Scorpion! I love all their gear, I think it rocks! And me being a Scorpio just adds to the lust. I went online and found the Nip Tuck - Gold jacket, went to my local dealer and bought it, size XL. While at the dealer I tried on the XL Savannah pants (I wear 8/10 jeans) and they were too snug. When I checked out, I asked the guy to put the XXL pants on order because they didnt have them in stock. Well, needless to say 2 months later they still did not come in so I had them mail me the XL they did have (just HAD to have those pants regardless if they fit!). Short story long is, you are right they are not true to size, they are sized to fit stick people and I am still on the list for the XXL. So if they come in I will know where there is a good used pair of XL pants for sale!! My husband says I have the gear now I need the motorcycle to match! (Might be why I have my eye on the white FZ6R to replace my 'practice bike' yellow Ninja 250!;)

And by the way Demon, its ok, we needed the laugh!!

Attachments

Last edited:

Carrie

oh, and by the way, the Icon Bombshell boots are not true to size either or is it just me? :eek: I wanted a pair of high heel riding boots to wear when I ride as a passenger on my husbands bike(Orange 08 Boulevard M109R, SEXXXY bike). Ordered the size 8, the same size I wear in every other type of shoe, boot or sandal but to my suprise they were way too tight, sent them back and got a 9. Still dont like them, oh well, where are the fashion police when you need them?????????

Icon Women's Bombshell Leather Motorcycle Riding Boots Black : Bayside Performance, Canadian Source for 98-2010 Yamaha Honda Suzuki Kawasaki Ducati Triumph Sportbike Accessories And Apparel

Last edited:

artkatz111

I was eyeing those bombshell boots.. sexy and might give me a little extra height too. Good to know I would have to order them a size larger. Why do you still not like them?

janea

ladies pants

I used to shop at the BMW dealer in Grand Rapids (MI). They have more women's clothing than I've found in other places. Granted, they still have plenty of pink and fluffy pieces, but at least they don't carry the fringed, leather halter tops that harley dealers have:) And they had plenty of good stuff as well. Mostly Olympia, First Gear and Joe Rocket. I bought my pants five years ago, and both are holding up GREAT. The Olympia pants are vented pull-overs, with liners. On really hot days, I wear only the pull-over part (MUST remember to not disrobe in the grocery store parking lot!); normal days i wear them over my regular pants; the liners are great for fall and winter rides. I have not been kind to them, and they have held up fabulously. They cost a couple of hundred, which is horrific, but since they appear to be indestructible, it doesn't hurt as much. The regular riding pants are also Olympia. I find them to be too hot for me if the temp is over 80, but for cool-weather rides, they are wonderful. padded in all the right spots, durable enough for rides, yet nice enough to wear to work if need be. (Granted, i work at a nature center, so we're not exactly stylin' here.)

Carrie

I was eyeing those bombshell boots.. sexy and might give me a little extra height too. Good to know I would have to order them a size larger. Why do you still not like them?
Well, I only bought them to wear while riding with my husband and now I have my own bike, I do not ride with him anymore. They are a little too stiff for me. I would sell mine (cheap), they are in perfect condition and size 9.

Attachments

PhatPhizzixxer

While at the dealer I tried on the XL Savannah pants (I wear 8/10 jeans) and they were too snug. When I checked out, I asked the guy to put the XXL pants on order because they didnt have them in stock. Well, needless to say 2 months later they still did not come in so I had them mail me the XL they did have (just HAD to have those pants regardless if they fit!). Short story long is, you are right they are not true to size, they are sized to fit stick people and I am still on the list for the XXL. So if they come in I will know where there is a good used pair of XL pants for sale!!
Yes, those Savannah pants are HELLA cute! I am also an 8/10...I was gonna order these in XL but you're saying even that is too small...wtf?! Do they even make an XXL? Anyway, would love to get those.

And, yes, for the dude chiming in...I usually do have to get guy pants but it's def not sexy when the crotch has a BUNCH of extra room and ya got nuttin' to fill it! Just sayin'...;) And also when the waist is for guys who have no hips...'doh! I really do want a sexy pair of jeans that fit like a glove but it doesn't seem to be out there; if we could all get together & design a sexy line of women's riding gear...for street bikes...we'd make a mint!

artkatz111

I'm normally a size 7, so guessing I'd wear an 8 in these. I'm afraid the 9s would be too big for me. I hate that though, hate to pass up a good deal. :(

jdesiano1

I wear a 6/8 in womens pants and 9/11 in juniors. I guess it is how you are shaped because I got the large savannah pants and they fit great in the hips and were a little big in the waist. Just my .02 I would try and find a pair to try on in the store. I got a medium in the jacket and should have got a large!

Liz

Well, I only bought them to wear while riding with my husband and now I have my own bike, I do not ride with him anymore. They are a little too stiff for me. I would sell mine (cheap), they are in perfect condition and size 9.
are you still interrested in selling the boots for cheap???

and has anyone found riding pants with a 36" inseam... im about a size 7tall, im 5'9"!!