Wall-E

X

xj750_Pete

I saw this movie with the family. Out of 10 I give it a 100. It is that good. Don't watch it alone. Bring a date, wife, grandma, someone!!

What is it about? (SPOILER ALERT) The movie is about earth becoming heavily polluted and a line of robots called "Well-E" are made to clean up the earth while all of mankind is on a space cruise ship. Well the plan to clean up the earth fails and the humans never returned to earth. Left on the planet is are the robots and I guess after so many years most of the robots died. All is left but one special Wall-E. He spends his robot days just compacting trash and collecting items, until one day a visitor comes to earth... Honestly this is all I am going to say because you just have to watch it. Its great movie.

M

mastakilla

Me and my girlfriend are going to see it tomorrow. Can't wait! Trailer looks awesome.

F

FZ1inNH

Took two nieces to see it Sunday. Awesome movie! This is a Blue Ray purchase for sure! Not many get that rating in my house. There's a lot of adult infliction that kids don't understand which makes it GREAT for adults to watch, a lot like Shrek!

Hellgate

Great movie! Took my family this weekend and we loved it!

T

tolgatt

eeeeeve? :D great movie , great animation , enjoyed it very much...

N

nimzotech

Seen it. It was good, but I enjoyed Kung-Fu Panda more, as it seemed faster paced and funnier. Wall-E has a good theme, but not much dialogue.

A

Avalon786

Just saw it and man was it good! Great movie. For kids or adults. I found it to be one "magical" adventure, i hadnt felt that in a long time. The animation is just soo well done, its crazy how "alive" the robot characters feel. The story is awesome and funny, i loved watching Wall-E (which his name stands for: Waste Allocation Load Lifter Earth-Class) go about his days and i even cared for him (lol). This movie was really a treat. Plus it carries a good message to kinda "wake" us up. I'd give it 9/10 :thumbup:

O

Ozfazer6

Took the family to see this on the weekend,great movie.
First time my youngest son had sat still for ages :thumbup:

reiobard

this is on a short list of movies to see soon! thsi thread sealed the deal of needing to see it. Maybe tonight then!

M

mastakilla

This movie is one of the best I've seen this year. It makes you feel so warm and soft inside :) Plus the way Wall-E is animated is just :eek: :eek:

A

Aggietaco

I've been wanting to see it for a while, but I refuse to pay the rediculous theater costs for 99% of movies out there, so I'm still waiting for it to hit DVD. I like my couches and Samsung better than the theater anyway.

S

Stumbles06

+1 :thumbup:
This movie is great, as are all "Pixar" movies IMHO.

My daughter loved it. (she's 13).

Who else thinks that "Wall-E" looks like #5 from "Short Circuit"... just a tad smaller.

:)

J

Jman

+1 :thumbup:
This movie is great, as are all \"Pixar\" movies IMHO.

My daughter loved it. (she's 13).

Who else thinks that \"Wall-E\" looks like #5 from \"Short Circuit\"... just a tad smaller.

:)
Funny, I thought that too when I saw it.:D