Trying to build an FE...

PuRpl3_Dr4nK

I'm home visiting my parents for a few days and for the moment have access to a lot of tools I don't normally. I want to try to build an FE so I'm looking for advice from you all who have built them. Pics, dimensions, materials, and maybe a simple write up of how to fabricate one would be greatly appreciated. :)

mfischler

Elite Member

demon408

I'm home visiting my parents for a few days and for the moment have access to a lot of tools I don't normally. I want to try to build an FE so I'm looking for advice from you all who have built them. Pics, dimensions, materials, and maybe a simple write up of how to fabricate one would be greatly appreciated. :)
just get a piece of metal from orchard supply, get it pretty hick and start cuttin:D and bendin

bmw675

try this link

i think its page 3, he gives dimensions, im gonna try it next time i go to lowes.

cormom2

My husband modified a FE from an R6 with plate aluminum that he found at a local surplus store. It looks great with the lights and adapters that I got from my local dealer that re-sells stuff taken off of other bikes. Total cost; about $20.

arcflash316

Custom Fender eliminator

I make a version of fender eliminator that reuses the stock turn signals and license plate illumination, I have an ad on ebay, check it out
the item ID is 130327085518 I have sold quite a few and everyone has been very happy with the product and service I have provided

Brandon