Touring the fz6r

See red

Go to honda dealer, ask for the dash compartment with lid from a reflex 250. you will need to be creative with a dremil and be willing to possibly f-up your own dash. I have mocked mine with cardboard but then got on my side tracking ride. lol! Eventually, I will be home, have a few days off and not be out on a ride, and focus my energy on getting this all done. :rolleyes:

I have high hopes for the 6r to be as comfy anf as capable as the Aprilia I picked up 3 weeks after buying all the stuff to start this bike.

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member

See red

Sorry, thought I put them up.... lol!!!!

so.... here they are.

So, anyways I will give you more from the road.

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member

See red

I have the pockets but have not put them in as of yet. I am waiting until I get all my switches in. I may only use one and I bought two. When I am done I will put up pics, and if I only use one I will give you the other if you want. I won't get to it for a bit though.

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

KeysRider3

Great bag/trunk set-up. I have one large bag that bungees (spider web) to the grab rail. What keeps others out is the rain cover over the bag and under the bungee. If there are things I need to have "out" I put them in a small bag that can be attached to the web and taken with me. I use the same set-up with my Harley. Haven't had anything go missing, but I haven't had the pleasure of coming back to my ride and finding someone sitting on it either!

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member

See red

I call my wifes ass a counter weight... lol! but I will be keeping an eye out for guys like you..... to take her? LMAO!

I have heated grips, a really nice Marty screen, plx bags, because the 35 liter bag obviously hold more, E460 trunk (now black), I put a set of led turn and brake lights on the cross brace for the bags, I have a cig. outlet under the seat, I am adding a second set of lights, these will be OFF the beaten path ONLY.

List of things not complete is as follows, One more charging port added to the dash, front sprocket, the dash pocket, possibly two, and center stand.