The Love Guru

A

Avalon786

Mike Myers is at it again! I dont know why it got such bad reviews :confused:. I found that the movie delivered on its promise. It is abit wacky and fun (much like the Austin Powers movies) some of it feels like it was even improvised which makes for some "laugh out loud" moments. Its been a while since i actually laughed over a dozen times seeing a "comedy"...
If you're a fan of Mike Myers you should see it, you wont be dissapointed.
Overall i'd rate it a 7/10 :thumbup:

S

sportrider

unfortunately I disagree with your opinion. I watched this movie earlier today and thought it was pretty lame. the played out Mike Myers bit is getting a little old. the lack of new material even showed it self with a weak attempt at getting a laugh through biting "Wayne's world" with the Bohemian rhapsody car bit. and the entire "small" jokes were probably left overs from the "Austin Powers" Movies. if I wanted to pay money to be entertained with fart noises I could give my kids some beans.

on my new tach rating scale of 0-14000, this movie is lucky to be getting a low idle of 800. it barely is capable of keeping the engine running. I normally like Mike Myers, but with this movie Micheal Myers (from halloween) needs to put it out of it's misery

P

Pimpson

My wife and I rented this one last night, and I gotta disagree with the OP as well. We both thought it was the worst movie we have seen in a long time.:eek: Not sure what Mike Meyers was thinking.....

F

fz6nick

Is it a stupid movie like "Dumb and Dumber" b/c that movie is sooo dumb its ridiculously funny. Or is it just simply not funny

I

inkrediboy

unfortunately I disagree with your opinion. I watched this movie earlier today and thought it was pretty lame. the played out Mike Myers bit is getting a little old. the lack of new material even showed it self with a weak attempt at getting a laugh through biting \"Wayne's world\" with the Bohemian rhapsody car bit. and the entire \"small\" jokes were probably left overs from the \"Austin Powers\" Movies. if I wanted to pay money to be entertained with fart noises I could give my kids some beans.

on my new tach rating scale of 0-14000, this movie is lucky to be getting a low idle of 800. it barely is capable of keeping the engine running. I normally like Mike Myers, but with this movie Micheal Myers (from halloween) needs to put it out of it's misery
Hey Danny, your movie critics are freakin hilarious man. Love that tachometer guage of rating flicks, thats very original. Dude, ebert aint got nothing on you, that's great!!! ha ha ha

I'm going to rent it - I like Mike Meyers, and Austin Power humor never gets old............ Yeeeahh baby......yeah......

RA

J

jsteinb95

I'm going to rent it - I like Mike Meyers, and Austin Power humor never gets old............ Yeeeahh baby......yeah......

RA
I think alot of things are funny, even when others (Danny) thinks it's stupid. Seriously though, I want my $2.99 + gas + 90 minutes back!

I like Mike Meyers too, but this movie just sucks a$$!

I

inkrediboy

I think alot of things are funny, even when others (Danny) thinks it's stupid. Seriously though, I want my $2.99 + gas + 90 minutes back!

I like Mike Meyers too, but this movie just sucks a$$!

Let me borrow it J.... when do you got it till? :)

J

jsteinb95

Is it a stupid movie like \"Dumb and Dumber\" b/c that movie is sooo dumb its ridiculously funny. Or is it just simply not funny
You can't even compare Dumb and Dumber with this movie!!!

Seriously, it's just dumb.

I

inkrediboy

It was just a 1 day rental....already took it back.

My dad might have it....he has like 1,000 movies.

I'm all over it now - i got to see what all the hype, oh I mean hatred is about :) Your dad to the rescue