The lo down on I.G.

Insure Gal

What do you do for a living?
My site name sez it all! :) I sell Auto and Property Insurance for a very old Local Insurance Brokerage (Been in the biz in some form or another for over 120 years)

How long have you owned your FZ6R?
What time is it? j/k I picked her up this past Thursday (May 6,2010) - put almost 300 Km on her yesterday!

What other modes of transport do you have?
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee, and if I choose to ride pillion, Hubsy has a 2008 Suzuki 1250 Bandit SEA

If you could have any bike what would it be?
2010 Yamaha Vmax, or A Benelli Tre, but I've also wanted the FZ6r for a long time so I'm lovin that too!

What are your hobbies apart from the bike?
Facebook (isn't it everyone's?) j/k I enjoy cooking, running, crafts, and I also teach insurance courses at the local Insurance Institute.

What is the best place you have visited on your travels and why?
Dominican Republic - diffinately. Why? Because our ocean temps never get above 6 degrees celcius here and when everyone tells you the water in the Carribean is as hot as bath water they weren't lying baby! Plus I don't like winter so it was a dream get away from our northern climate.

How would you best describe yourself?
I'm, what they call in the Motorcyle world, "A wind walker" I'm one of those people to takes care of everybody else.

What pets have you got?
A firebellied Newt named Edward.

Which invention in history would you most like to have come up with?
Fire - it started it all!!

If you ruled the world, what is the first thing you would outlaw?
Ignorance

If you were forced to entertain us all at the Forum Christmas party - what would your talent be?
(I've actually done this :):eek:) I can drink a shot from a shot glass by picking it up from the bar using my mouth with my hands behind my back. :eek::eek:

Snow or beach?
Beach baby - I HATE WINTER! and everything associated with it. The shoveling, Getting stuck, Scraping your car, Not being able to ride the bike (ok I have to stop I'm upsetting myself)

Windows or Mac?
I'm I.G. and I'm a P.C. :D

F1 or MotoGP?
Moto of Course GO ROSSI!!!!

Which track or album rocks your boat?
I'm rather eclectic I like anything from 80's Glam rock to Classical.

What is your favorite film?
The God Father.

Meat or Veg?
Don't do beef (barf!) but love Chicken, pork and fish!

What is your favorite beverage?
Adult Tequila!
Other- Iced Tea

And finally, your number one rule in life?
Don't lie to me and we'll get along just fine!
(you can lock from a theif but you can't lock from a lier - my Mother always says)

fz6rwolf

You've been in the biz over 120 years? lol

Halon

I feel like I was in this thread for 120 years. Zing! Jk, welcome.