Suzuki Galdius

F

FZTofer

http://www.suzukicycles.com/Products/SFV650K9/Default.aspx

Looks kinda cool... naked... 650cc... what do you guys think?

SFV650K9_Black_000000.jpg

SFV650K9_aBlue_0F50FF.jpg

The black one is OK but the other one is a girl's color! ;)

I like it. What's the seat height? Can I put lowering links on it? I'd LOVE to find a sportbike that the wife could fit!

*EDIT* NM. Seat height is 30.9. This might be doable!!!!

nice looking bike, but why on earth would Suzuki put out a direct competitor to the SV650?

I think this competes more with the Ducati Monster. It looks nice with the new frame work, but I think the motor is still the same one used in the SV650. I would not mind having one of these.

If ya'll will notice, the SV Standard is missing from the 2009 line-up on the website. So, I don't think it's meant to compete with the SV, but meant to replace it. It also looks like it's purposely built to compete with the Kawasaki Versys. Which, got the MOTY award.
Anyway, the black looks good. The other one's a little ghey.
(Not that there's anything wrong with that.)

If ya'll will notice, the SV Standard is missing from the 2009 line-up on the website. So, I don't think it's meant to compete with the SV, but meant to replace it. It also looks like it's purposely built to compete with the Kawasaki Versys. Which, got the MOTY award.
Anyway, the black looks good. The other one's a little ghey.
(Not that there's anything wrong with that.)

very good observation!

The black one is OK but the other one is a girl's color! ;)

I like it. What's the seat height? Can I put lowering links on it? I'd LOVE to find a sportbike that the wife could fit!

*EDIT* NM. Seat height is 30.9. This might be doable!!!!

I believe it would be doable and yeah, the white/blue would be a perfect color for woman (which is what I think suzu was going for with that one :rolleyes: )

Back