stupid things said to get out of a speeding ticket

arcflash316

I haven't had to say anything stupid and I got out of 2 already!! Just be polite, yes sir, no sir.....I am sorry..... etc.... If they see that you're not some young punk kid on a crotch rocket(especially cops on bikes) they seem to be pretty lienient(sp) aka easy going

Still dislike cops because of the few A$$holes that ruin it for all

bmw675

i had my license for 3 months and i got pulled over going 85 in a 65.
it was a state trooper, walked up to me and asked me the same old question, "do you know how fast you were going?"
i tried to make light of the situation and simply said, "im guessing not 65?"
all i got was a "no, you were not. license and insurance"
oh well, i was in the wrong.

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
i had my license for 3 months and i got pulled over going 85 in a 65.
it was a state trooper, walked up to me and asked me the same old question, "do you know how fast you were going?"
i tried to make light of the situation and simply said, "im guessing not 65?"
all i got was a "no, you were not. license and insurance"
oh well, i was in the wrong.
LOL

You should've said, "Not fast enough, because you caught me..."

NOTE: I do NOT endorse running from the cops. This was meant purely as a joke.

bmw675

LOL

You should've said, "Not fast enough, because you caught me..."

NOTE: I do NOT endorse running from the cops. This was meant purely as a joke.
funny you say that b/c being 16 i had a plan and didnt know better. i thought it was a county deputy and when he pulled out of the median and lit me up, i seen a sign that said "montgomery county". i thought well if i get across the line im safe. i almost feel embarassed revealing that i thought thats how things worked. :eek:

FZ1inNH

Super Moderator
Ok... let them chase you for about 1 mile with varied speeds and turns. Then stop and when they ask "Why didn't you pull over sooner?" Say this: "Well Officer, my wife ran off with a police officer and I thought you were trying to bring her back!"

cbzdel

i was with a buddy one time who was pulled over for going 75 in a 60.. When he was asked why he was going so fast he said. I am already late if I dont hurry up there is no chance in hell of me getting laid.. --He was let off with a warning!

Another time we were at a drive through car show, he as a F250 lifted with 40+ inch tires.. After being at the show for less than 5 minutes he gets pulled over we were going about 5mph doing nothing illegal at all.. The cop walks up to the door and my buddy hands him his license, registration, insurance, and a stack of fix it tickets for being lifted to high, and says just add it to my stack. the cop said I will be watching you all weekend long and let us go hahah!

Craxican

"My uncle is in labor"

Hold your breath and turn your face red by trying to force the air out of you mouth...as soon as the cop gets to you, yell "i gotta poo!!!," then run to a nearby tree and drop trow...most will leave you alone...LOL (j/k) but I do know a guy who did do this and peed on a tree, cop just left.

Heineken

Elite Member

arcflash316

were you at least drinking Heineken that night??:D

Funny tidbit, I have a cat named Heineken!!