Spotted another...

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

O-turn

Partier
Im not far from you and am down in the annapolis, columbia, rockville areas on my Blue FZ6R all the time!

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

MDRaven0223

yellow FZ6R, intersection of Crownsville Rd and MD450 (Defense Hwy) in Annapolis...anyone thats on here? First other FZ6R I've seen in the area.
It wasn't me but I am right up the road at Fort Meade. Love riding defense highway and some of the others around Crownsville. Get lost a bunch but that's part of the fun. :D

FZ6Raven

Bah think i've seen ONE other fz6r in toronto and that was a little less than a year ago... haven't seen one since =(

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

O-turn

Partier
Nice, I'm still learning the ins and outs and having a blast doing so. Maybe we'll run into each other (figuratively of course).
figuratively would be much better than literally! maybe we can all ride one day soon....

O-turn

Partier
Rockville !! thats where i live.. anyone of you game for this saturday meetup at reston town center VA !?
I would love to but I need to stay closer to home as I have a 2 week old, if your game for the columbia area that may work, later this summer I can do longer rides!

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member