Some New Mods

PuRpl3_Dr4nK

Wheel stripes and Trojan universal mirrors. I might have the mirrors upside down though, judging from some pics I just saw lol. Tell me what you all think.

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
That looks really good! :thumbup:

I do believe that the mirrors are upside down, but it make it yours, completely unique. :D

I see that you took the graphics off. What did you do about the ones on the tank that everyone got their panties in a bunch about. :p

Anyway, it looks nice, keep up the great work.!

Verranth

It looks really nice. The tank is covered with something black and makes the bike look really different from its original form.

The mirrors look nice, but can you see anything out of then?

PuRpl3_Dr4nK

When I walked into the dearership I wanted an R6S. They didnt have any but the sales person showed me a white FZ6R. I fell in love aside from the pink decals. The dealer told me they would remove them but the ones on the tank had a clear paint over them. They had to sand it down then paint it black. I thought they were gonna do a more artistic job but its ok. Like you stated it is unique.

KADO

I really like the white look. The tank def. makes the bike look unique. The mirrors are cool. Where did u get them from?

cbzdel

Very unique!

PuRpl3_Dr4nK

I bought the mirrors off ebay, dealer was called fly n cycle. They do have a website but I have not visited it. Mirrors were ~$40 w/shipping. In regards to visibility they def are not as good as the stock but they do provide ample coverage and they are 10 times better looking than the stocks. Overall I am very happy w/them. They do vibrate a lot when riding though.

joloy133

Nice and unique. There's still more possibilities that I see, too! I originally wanted to do what you're doing. Will be anticipating the future work as it happens. (That white/black canvas lends itself to a tie-in color........But its your baby!):thumbup:

nc_fz6r

I agree! Great looking bike. I myself loved the white when in the dealer showroom (minus the decals) because the air dam is really set off with the opposing white of the bike. I didn't even think to ask if the dealer would remove the decals or paint over anything.

Two thumbs up!

Verranth

I agree! Great looking bike. I myself loved the white when in the dealer showroom (minus the decals) because the air dam is really set off with the opposing white of the bike. I didn't even think to ask if the dealer would remove the decals or paint over anything.

Two thumbs up!
+1
The thought never crossed my mind either. I'm a little jealous now. The white/black combo looks sick! My brother would be very interested in doing the same.

Maxxasubie

Looks good! I have the same mirrors and I just notice I installed them upside down as well, but I think it makes the bike look good. So now theres two of us with backwards trojan mirrors, Lets see if we start something. :D

Yone

Nice ride! I fell in love with the white one at the dealership too...but couldn't get over the purple/flowery accents, and ordered a blue one.