skully helmet

chrisnlb

nice helmet-
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7AYfq9uIY8]Skully Helmets - Lets go for a ride - YouTube[/ame]

latony007

yeah I think the other post was high tech helmet or something. We all signed up to get Beta and im going to be one of the first in line for these if they are in the realm of reasonable.

echoplex

I feel like the features in this helmet would be too distracting for someone who uses their bike as their daily.

The design looks sooo good, except that huge Skully logo.

That being said, I totally hope I get into the beta lol.

latony007

I feel like the features in this helmet would be too distracting for someone who uses their bike as their daily.

The design looks sooo good, except that huge Skully logo.

That being said, I totally hope I get into the beta lol.
hmm, I don't think so. I think it will be great to not have to look over your shoulder or I am hoping any car approaching from the rear too fast would catch your eye in the camera as well.

bleedinblue

Elite Member

latony007

Speak for yourself I have a good credit and tons of credit cards LMFAO
LOL, that's how my playstation 4 will be arriving on Friday!

latony007

Exactly! I will be in line to get it at best buy at 8 since I did not pre order. and I have a best buy card works out nicely lol

hey add me on PSN

JT-Monster-
You think you will be able to get one? I thought they were all presold already. You still cant even order one on Amazon for when the next batch does come in. Hey how old is your daughter maybe I will see if mine wants to go to the show, she is 8. I will add you on my PSN, im latony007

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

latony007

I calle dbest buy and they said they should get a healthy quantity of extras.. their will be two lines at 10 so get there like at 8 one line for pre orders another for walk ins if you will and you have a chance...

otherwise try trarget and walmart as soon as they open and gamstop at 10 the next morning one way or another I will be gamin that Friday I already took the day off and bought 3 games lol

my daughter is 6 now 7 in march.
LMAO, I bought 3 games too but Amazon had a 4 hour sale yesterday where you could get 2 buy one free, I got COD ghosts, Madden and NBA 2k14. I did not take the day off however lol. I expect everything on my doorstep when I get home. I thought I was actually going to sell it for a mint but unless it was going to go for more than 600 id rather just keep it and it didn't get sold at 599.

Awesome Age, mine is so much fun. Took her go cart racing a couple weeks ago and she worked over those little boys! She already wants a bike, She is 8.

I think its official :hijack:

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member