Scorpion Fury Touring Jacket

XTRAWLD

I just picked up a new, Scorpion Fury Jacket. I am so thrilled. I can't wait to test it out. Now THIS is a serious touring jacket. Completely waterproof, which after riding on the highway for 3 hours in pouring rain last year, made me immediately start researching a jacket for those wet weather days, instead of relying on my textile "water resistant" jacket. I was soaked to the bone within a half hour.....

It has a removable vest, and a removable waterproof liner, 2 vents in the front, 2 vents in the back, 1 large pocket in the back, 4 pockets on the front and 2 pockets inside. Who needs to take luggage with them with all those pockets!?

Most importantly, it has a very high neck guard to protect you from rain and cold wind, and also has a windstop sleeve that covers over your thumb so wind doesn't blow up your arm should your gloves not fully cover the cuff.

The arms have snaps so you can take the outer shell in a little closer to your body so it doesn't flap around in the wind and has an awesome velcro strapping system to do the same around the body.

Any girls have experience with riding and this jacket in particular?

http://www.bikebandit.com/assets/product_images/09ScorpionEXOWmnFuryBKLG.gif

XTRAWLD

I tried this for the first time today, minus the neck guard. With my other textile jacket 10C is my threshold for cold, and that's with a shirt and a sweater under neath. (I usually am freezing on the best of days in general). Today I'd say with the wind whipping it was about 12C but I was so toasty warm. The arms are fully lined unlike my Joe Rocket textile and it makes a huge difference for me. I felt almost overdressed with this jacket on today, but when the sun dropped down and we were heading home at dusk, I was very happy I had it on. Highly recommended product.