Santa Barbara CA - Ride 9-13-13

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

latony007

coast

JT coming down to the coast to cool down :)
wish I could make it but it would be an all day thing for me im about 2 hours or more from there myself. The opposite direction. I haven't made it up there yet but if you come up with a good ride/route while your up there let me know. You ever make it down to L.A. for Mulholland or Angeles Crest?

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

latony007

tell you what

Tell you what next time you plan to be down here let me know and if i can meet you i will. If i cant i will give you detailed instructions on where to go and what not to miss. It probably take you less time to get to them than santa barbara cause i know i can be in bakersfield in about 2 hours and santa barbar you have to kind of back track. im only about 1/2 hour from both mulholland and angeles crest. Both are awesome, mulholland has the famous rock store where there is a pile of bikes like usually 50-100 and then they take your photo on the famous snake portion of mulholland and leads to pacific coast highway right on the beach whcih is also great. Check out the link in my signature or my album to see some picts they have taken. Angeles crest i actually think is better, its a mountain you go up starting around passadena. Its has a lot of turn around points so you can make it as long as you want and its has really good pavement. There is another motorcycle gathering place up there i cant remember the name of. Im actually supposed to head up there on saturday afternoon.

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member