SA Heatwave

Bert-Aus

Whilst you guys are freezing, we Aussies are cooking
Hows my feet!
This how they look tonight (wednesday night) after being sunburnt at the beach last saturday
uploadfromtaptalk1389774364612.jpg
Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2

ST3RL0

Not any better over here in nsw. Took a couple of weeks to get rid of my sunburn from boxing day

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

VRIIClubby

man up ladies!

first time in my life I didn't get burnt this xmas! lol even went deep sea fishing, beach etc...the change from an Office Environment to working outdoors has assisted a little there me thinks! lol

Bert-Aus

Thats it!

There I was telling my kids to put sunscreen on and dumbass dad totally forgot.
I am too accustomed to wearing longsleeves, that I didnt even think sporting boardies would bake me.
When at work OHS reigns supreme, but that attitude gets left on my desk at work on Fridays arvo's

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

knightmare

ajones70

You guys are depressing me ........ Lol

VRIIClubby

only 34? lol it was that temp here last night @ 1am!

has been over 40 here everyday this week, 44 today! craziness!

VRIIClubby

west....and then a little further west! - Mafia Land.

DarkWing

I'm in AZ, great riding here too, during the day. But the moment the sun goes down its so cold!! And my chaps are ruined from my recent fall... :( They were my main source of cold and wind protection. I went with my friend on his 1996 GXSR 750 up to north Phoenix and his younger brother let us stay the night at his place instead of riding almost 2 hours back home in the cold. ^.^ Was so happy. Even then, riding home in the morning, i got home and couldnt feel my fingers at all. haha.

Bert-Aus

Well it has cooled down now, after 5 days straight of 45c (113f) & nights only cooling to 30c (85f-ish)
Today is expected 29c maximum which makes life alot more comfortable.
Living in the kids pool and soothing my sunburn pains with beer was great, but I prefer to be able to ride