Roehr Motorcycles

Hellgate

Pretty interesting, good to see another American motorcycle.

Built on a blown Harely 1250. 180hp, and 115 foot pounds of torque! 425 lbs dry, bit heavy...

The bits are nice, Ohlins, Brembo, etc. Looks great too.

No mention of final price, however $4,500 will hold you one.

I really like the way this looks, nicer then my beloved Buell 1125R.

Roehr Motorcycles LLC

Attachments

Hellgate

Hah,,, Pete you're my hero.... The bike has been in the works for a while as has the price which will not likely be cheap or in the range we would expect to see a 1200cc sportbike. I can't believe you have an interest in big V-twins.

Roehr Motorcycle Company - V-roehr Gallery
Oh I do like big twins Charlie, Ducs that is....;) I'd need to ride one of these. I can't even imaging what 115 foot pounds of torque.

H

HavBlue

Oh I do like big twins Charlie, Ducs that is....;) I'd need to ride one of these. I can't even imaging what 115 foot pounds of torque.

I wouldn't expect anything less from a Harley based torque monster and this one has a huffer on it. You can have the Ducati.

Hellgate

The thing I really like about this bike is how damn good looking it is. I really don't care for the current crop of Japanese sport bike, they all have that Tron, Transformer look to them. This one looks like a roadracer, not a toy.

B

Bo67

Very nice! Hopefully they can set it at an attainable price point. Where is Roehr based out of?

J

JeffrosFZ6

Looks pretty cool... but.. bet its not as smooth as our bikes!

oh here is where they are located.

Roehr Motorcycles LLC
Gurnee, Illinois
USA

H

HavBlue

The thing I really like about this bike is how damn good looking it is. I really don't care for the current crop of Japanese sport bike, they all have that Tron, Transformer look to them. This one looks like a roadracer, not a toy.
I want to see it with the plastic off....