Rochester ny

Wooster

I think I'm the only one with a fz6r in Rochester ny haven't seen one yet
I've blown past Rochester on Interstate 90 on my way back to Syracuse a few times.

Wooster

You from Syracuse
Used to be. I live in friggin WV now, but I still have family up in Cuse. I've made 2 trips up there on the bike so far. About a 7.5 hour trip. I used to play soccer in the Rochester / Gates Chili area as a kid and I played a couple games up there in college too. I haven't seen any FZ6R's up there either.

moreno12

Long ride. I only went up to buffalo on the bike with my buddy he have a car 1000 and on are way back we had to switch coos his back was hurting I can't
Believe how confutable the 6r is for
Long rides

Wooster

Yeah this girl I work with has a new GSXR 600 and I rode it for a few miles and it wasn't comfortable at all. Our bike is much more comfortable although my limit is about 4 hours before before my ass and lower back start hurting. From Erie to Cuse I was pretty much stopping at every rest area on the interstate.

wozz

I go to school at RIT and have had my fz6r in roch for a while!

Right now im in Nevada for a few weeks for work and will be back in rochester in the fall. When I get back we'll have to go for a ride.

djf18374

I think I'm the only one with a fz6r in Rochester ny haven't seen one yet
Ur not the only one in ROC. I have seen two black 6R's and one stock yellow one like mine in my travels recently. Where do you usually ride?

blkbrd

Elite Member

djf18374

I ride all over the city in the roc and haven't seen one I live by the beach where most all the bikes go will be nice if I see them
I live up in Irondequoit, right where I590 turns into Seabreeze. You should PM me if you wanna get together and go to one of the many bike nights around here. There is one every day I think.

moreno12

I live up in Irondequoit, right where I590 turns into Seabreeze. You should PM me if you wanna get together and go to one of the many bike nights around here. There is one every day I think.
Nice ill let you know I'm around sant Paul next to beach

dmkun

Funny! I'm renting a Harley in 3 weeks and riding up to Niagra falls from NYC
Very nice - where do you rent from? Eagle riders? I've been meaning to do the same on my FZ6R - obviously making a couple of stops on the way up. I need to get the hard bags and a proper touring windshield first though.