PUIG Racing Windshield for sale

PF2411

I have an almost brand new clear PUIG Racing windshield. I have used it for less than one hour around town riding. It is clean with no marks or scratches. It looks like it came right out of the package. In fact it is in the original package.

I paid $79 plus shipping. I like it as it cuts some of the wind blast but find the larger touring screen works better as almost all of my riding is at interstate speeds. I am asking $50 plus $10 for shipping. Also, will ship second day at no extra cost. Pay pal works for me.

For more details check here:
Replacement screens For the bike model Yamaha FZ6R 2009 | Puig

Last edited:

JJ Fz6r

More info?

Hey I was just wondering if it was a double bubble windshield ( more coverage than stock)? Why are you selling it? Can you ship to Canada? :D

PF2411

No this is the racing screen. It has a slightly different shape although still an improvement on the stock windshield. Check out the PUIG website to see what the differences are. Sorry to say I can only ship within the US.

djf18374

The link you posted to Puig's website says that this is a Double Height windscreen. Is that link correct for the part you are selling?

mfischler

Elite Member

PF2411

The PUIG website "double height" description is not accurate. As some of you that have this screen know it is about 1" higher and 1/2" wider. The shape differs from stock so the wind flow is directed higher and more away from the rider. The picture of the clear screen on the PUIG website accurately shows what this screen looks like on our model bike.

CrazyCawi

can you post a pic up of it just so i can make sure its the one im thinking of?

if it is ill take it for $50 shippped if your willing to do that :)

PF2411

My screen is off the bike but looks exactly like this one below except it is the clear screen. The one in the picture below from the PUIG website. I will take $50 shipped if your still interested. Cautious, I just sent you a PM. Thanks!

Attachments

Last edited:

CrazyCawi

I hate to say it but the wife told me she wants a smoked one on it :(