Party time!

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
The wife is out of town on business for a week. Who wants to go out and paint the town yellow (cuz that's that fastest FZ6R color)?? :p

cbzdel

Tell her to paint it black and it will be like popping a couple speed pills :)

How much beer money she leave you?

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Absolutely none!! Although, if I get desperate, she did leave me a couple Smirnoff Ice in the fridge. :eek:

oyamyers

I'd join you but I don't think I could ride all the way from Bellevue, WA. to LA in time. How about we all paint our own towns this weekend and then share stories on Monday?

shreveport1

The wife is out of town on business for a week. Who wants to go out and paint the town yellow (cuz that's that fastest FZ6R color)?? :p
I got it covered Dude!! I'll even take you out to meet the local squid crew out on Clyde Fant Parkway... :cool: Nothing like watching squid's doing wheelies at 80mph with a T-shirt short's and flip flop's for gear!! :jawdrop::rof:

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Are any of those guys a part of the Independent Ridas?? I rode with them once to a car show on Clyde Fant like a week after getting my bike, and I saw them when we left the parking lot as a group and then again when I arrived at the location. :eek: I was like :surrender:

BTW, I'll be heading your way in about 45 minutes.

shreveport1

Are any of those guys a part of the Independent Ridas?? I rode with them once to a car show on Clyde Fant like a week after getting my bike, and I saw them when we left the parking lot as a group and then again when I arrived at the location. :eek: I was like :surrender:

BTW, I'll be heading your way in about 45 minutes.
Cool see ya in a few.....I'm not realy sure about what group the guy's I know ride with they know me because I've modded or repaired their bike's. :D