orlando florida riders. looking for a place to top out my bike. (legally)

Justin Case

does anyone know where i can go to top out my bike? legally. haha i know there is goldenrod near the airport but its illegal and wildlife crosses the road. i just want to open it up even more. ive got it to 114 mph but i want to redline it.if anyone know where i can go let me know.
thanks everyone

MikeN02

does anyone know where i can go to top out my bike? legally. haha i know there is goldenrod near the airport but its illegal and wildlife crosses the road. i just want to open it up even more. ive got it to 114 mph but i want to redline it.if anyone know where i can go let me know.
thanks everyone
There isn't a legal place in the US to go those speeds on public roads. Only place is at a drag strip, only only I know of is on 50 in bithlo. Other than that it's just on the dyno tune.

I know of some nice roads though.

MikeN02

where are these nice roads mike? haha
Daytona Run is always nice, there's a road called 46, I used to take I4 to there and 46 to mount dora and then back to Orlando. It's kind of a country road 2 lane, some dotted lines for you to over take and no lights for miles. Now I go to Cocoa by taking 50, going left when it ends and take 46 all the way back to Orlando/441.

There's also a road you turn off of on 46 that you make a left, when you see a gas station is when you make the left. From then on you keep going straight and there's a bunch of twists and turns.

Beachline 528 is nice, 414, 429 too, so is 417 and the airport run with twists and turns too.

My trip to st pete at 12 or 2 am in the morning is pretty cool, going Interstate 4 till it ends at i275. Which you'll go through Tampa.

Speaking of St.Pete, there's the famous Howard Franklin Bridge if you ever want to speed. Rumor has it they race cars there almost every night because, well it's about 2 miles of straight away and it's a bridge, so no cops can really hide on the side. From there you can get off and go to 4th street which is another "street racing scene".

Always be careful no matter how fast you're going though.

Justin Case

safety is my number one thing! if i dont feel comfortable in any way i wont do it but thank you man! this should help me out. ill ride through all the spot doing the speed limit and feel every bump before i do anything. ill probably grab some friends that ride too.
thanks again

MikeN02

safety is my number one thing! if i dont feel comfortable in any way i wont do it but thank you man! this should help me out. ill ride through all the spot doing the speed limit and feel every bump before i do anything. ill probably grab some friends that ride too.
thanks again
No prob, when my bike is back up again I'll ride with you. Just got paid today so maybe in 2 weeks.