north west maryland

motogp6r

im in northern baltimore near carroll county. ive been riding up and through Pa. i have only ridden alone before but would like to ride a couple cycles deep. anyone near me looking to ride for a couple hours, soon?:Sport:

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

GHOSTWITTHEMOST

ghost, if you want to ride two up thatd be cool. i have the next couple of days off of work and school. let me know whatsup and whats good for you.

anyone else is more than welcome to join.
Well i work Monday- Friday 8-4 and have off on the weekends but me and my friend with a 650r and my girl on the back of mine ride almost every Friday night! But I could possibly work something out after 4 on my work days! We will deff make it happen!

GHOSTWITTHEMOST

I have a Skyline drive ride planned for the 22nd, if the weather holds up. Bit of a trek for you guys, but I promise it's worth it.
Dart I would really love to ride skyline I pretty much used the street view on google most of the way through and it looks awesome man. I'm moving on the 28th into my first home with a garage to keep my baby in but if I can't make the 22nd because of my packing plans for that weekend I'll let u know if I can make it! I'll let u know by the 20th as I said in your thread. Man that road looks nice and taking it easy and riding the speed limit sounds good to me! Been dragging my pegs lately and need to work on my body positioning.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member

findmadhav

I was in VA this weekend, Drove through the Skyline drive on Sunday in my car, hoping to see any of our fellow forum members, but unfortunately did not :(