No Cut T-Rex Frame Sliders

Bigevildoer

Hey everyone.
A few weeks back several people ordered the frame sliders from T-Rex for the R6, and found they didn't fit quite correctly - the left side of the fairing got pushed way out in an unsightly manner due to the bolt head.

I've contact T-Rex, and got them to send me the appropriate pieces, and they will be putting them on their website soon.

Their customer service has been without a doubt the best I have ever had in my entire life - regardless of what my purchase was. (Kudos to Tom! :thumbup:)

At any rate, here are photos of the final installed product.

FZ1inNH

Super Moderator
Can you tell us please, what the final cost was?

I have the T-Rex sliders on the FZ1 and have been looking for a reasonably priced set for my wife's FZ6R. Thanks!!

FZ1inNH

Super Moderator
I just asked them on ebay about a possible group buy pricing... cross 'em if you've got 'em! :D

cbzdel

looks like the same style as intuitive's

FZ1inNH

Super Moderator
I'll bet they will be half the price though.

I paid less than $24 shipped for my FZ1 sliders from this guy. :thumbup: :D

llervero

They run for around $30 +/- $5. That is a lot less than $100.

r0bot

Looking forward to more information about these, always wanted the intuitive but didnt want to pay 100+

toastmaster

I sent an inquiry from the T-Rex website, and to my pleasant surprise, a customer service rep took an order on the spot (and sent a paypal invoice to the email I had provided). They are $39, and it seems like shipping is included. According to the CSR, "We are in the process of fabricating them. We will try to get them out within this week."

FZ1inNH

Super Moderator