New Rider

area

I am picking up my FZ6R (raven) tomorrow and I thought I would introduce myself.

Been seeing some great things on this forum and I can't wait to see more mod's on the bikes.

I live in Virginia, specifically the NOVA area (Sterling) and I'm really looking forward to picking up this fine machine tomorrow.

Thanks for having me!

:welcome: Your gonna love the FZ6R. Great people here to get some good advice from. They have helped me a lot....:thumbup:

S

staticghost

:welcome::welcome::welcome:
Good luck with your bike and ride safe...:rockon:

Comiha22

I am picking up my FZ6R (raven) tomorrow and I thought I would introduce myself.

Been seeing some great things on this forum and I can't wait to see more mod's on the bikes.

I live in Virginia, specifically the NOVA area (Sterling) and I'm really looking forward to picking up this fine machine tomorrow.

Thanks for having me!
area - Are you getting yours from Champion Motorsports? They gave me a great deal and were super easy to work with. Marie is an awesome owner and salesperson. I'm in Vienna; let me know if you want to go for a ride sometime.

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
:welcome: Great to have you!

We are a rapidly growing community and a population as a whole. Look for many new and great things to continue to show up. Also, take advantage of the forum and its members. There is a wealth of experienced and knowledgeable people eager to help out fellow riders. Ask and ye shall receive.

Take care and ride safe!

F

FZ1inNH

:welcome: and congrats! The bike is a sweet little sportrider with the ability to tour too! You're going to really like it!

First bike? Did you take the BRC? And, do you have gear already?

Ride safe!!

area

area - Are you getting yours from Champion Motorsports? They gave me a great deal and were super easy to work with. Marie is an awesome owner and salesperson. I'm in Vienna; let me know if you want to go for a ride sometime.
Comiha, that's exactly where I got it from...she was nice and her shop had the best price on almost every bike I looked at brand new compared to all these other dealers.

I can't begin to even think how much coleman powersports rip poor SOB's off.

I'm definitely down to ride once I build up some miles.

@FZ1inNH

Yeah I took the MSF and I have all my gear ready to go...its not my final choice of gear because what I really want will cost a pretty penny. What I do have is still very good and will be a nice back up just in case something happens to my gear later on.

I really look forward to sharing my experiences with this community! :thumbup:

fz6rwolf

:welcome::welcome::welcome:
You're going to enjoy it. I've ridden alot of years, starting on dirt, then cruisers now FZ6R and besides when I was a kid on dirt this is the most fun bike I've ridden. Be careful and have fun.:D

MNDZA

Welcome! It's awesome here!
And great choice on the color....it has extra horsepower.

SLAMF

Welcome. With all the mods and tips on this site you'll have that thing tricked out in no time. Oh by the way I hope they told you that the Raven is the slowest of the 4 colors.

B

Bates121

Congrats on the bike:Sport:and :welcome: Make sure you get some frame sliders right away everyone swears by them. Luckily I haven't had to test mine out but you don't want to be posting a month from now saying you should have bought them:banghead::banghead:

Hellgate

:welcome: Enjoy your new ride and be safe.

phocoyote7

Welcome. With all the mods and tips on this site you'll have that thing tricked out in no time. Oh by the way I hope they told you that the Raven is the slowest of the 4 colors.
:rof: and once you go blue you never go back :D

Bigpun

Congratulations Dude!! you are going love this bike.....definitely an easy bike to ride with enough power to get ahead of traffic when required. Black is the way to go......I had a few compliments on the bike, even from old guys riding cruisers and super sports guys.