My New Lusty Lady

Bert-Aus

I have just come to an agreement with the owner of this luscious SV1000S!

So in about 2 weeks this baby should be delivered to my house ready for me to start riding again:cheer:

Attachments

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Bert-Aus

Picked up my SV last night, had a 15min ride home to hit some mild twistie bits & oh boy!
It was also my first ride since my accident too (apart from lapping my backyard on my R6).
So, I was a bit timid/ apprehensive. After a couple corners & a balance stop I felt somewhat at ease.

Anyhow here she is in the stable

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

ksanbon

Picked up my SV last night, had a 15min ride home to hit some mild twistie bits & oh boy!
It was also my first ride since my accident too (apart from lapping my backyard on my R6).
So, I was a bit timid/ apprehensive. After a couple corners & a balance stop I felt somewhat at ease.
[/IMG]

Better safe than sorry. Isn't it amazing how accidents make us safer/smarter faster?
Exciting times! Congrats!

Bert-Aus

Better safe than sorry. Isn't it amazing how accidents make us safer/smarter faster?
Exciting times! Congrats!
Very true
Whilst riding to work and back today (took the loonng way) I kept telling myself the old saying "with great power, comes great responsibility"

& what power!! This girl feels amazing to ride
-Note I am yet to experience 4th gear
Let her rip out of corners I need to be careful, twice already felt the back end drift & the front rise

adamo3957

Very true
Whilst riding to work and back today (took the loonng way) I kept telling myself the old saying "with great power, comes great responsibility"

& what power!! This girl feels amazing to ride
-Note I am yet to experience 4th gear
Let her rip out of corners I need to be careful, twice already felt the back end drift & the front rise

Bert,

Be careful ripping it open out of a corner....

edit...

Nm looks like you've found that out already

Big twins had a tendency to bring the front wheel in the air on corner exits and run wide...

Specifically the old TL1000S had a bad rep for it...

Other than that, enjoy the new ride :)

Bert-Aus

Bert,

Be careful ripping it open out of a corner....

edit...

Nm looks like you've found that out already

Big twins had a tendency to bring the front wheel in the air on corner exits and run wide...

Specifically the old TL1000S had a bad rep for it...

Other than that, enjoy the new ride :)
Cheers adam,
One of the guys at work had a TL & that was one thing he has spoken of a number of times.
But yeah I have to keep it calm & limit myself to short rides for sometime to come

Mitch21

Looks good mate, glad your back on a bike, when your up for it let us know and we can go for a ride mate. All the best and keep on riding, although its been freezing cold down here.

Bert-Aus

Sorry another disgusting display of bike adultery.
My 2 ladies enjoying the sun, whilst I work in the shed today

Bert-Aus

Went out for cruisie ride yesterday arvo (in between sprinkles of rain)

My brother was especially excited due to his brand spanking new 2014 VFR800!
We grabbed some coffee and pulled over for some photos of our girls together

Attachments