my exhuast mod

catchy name

hey guys and gals.. im new here and was asked to explain my mod.
Im sorry i didnt take pics ( insert .. this thread is worthless without pics here)
ive looked for a cut away of the stock exhaust so i could ps it but i couldnt find anything. my main deal was noise.. although i like to be stealth this thing was way too quiet.. ive seen outlet mods done but didnt want to go that route. i like the way it looks. .
so what i did was slice open the the center chamber.. ( there are 3 baffles and a network of piping inside there_) I left the cat in.. ( in the first chamber) cut out all the pipes in the middle . which over all shortened the exhaust over all. pretty much eliminated all the baffles . and welded it all back together . . im happy with the sound. . about 50% louder . has a unique sound. not deep but not high pitched. its clean looking , cost me nothing . and IMO looks alot better then a short can. I will be cutting it open once again when it gets too cold to ride to rework it all.. i will take pics then.. as well as a total remake of the bike. from paint to custom lighting . .
one thing i have to keep telling myself is. its a toned down r6 . I bought it cause im getting too old to hug a tank and get silly . ( i really miss that)
please note.: A am a certified welder . ASE certified master auto tech. and Master Craftsman in wood and Acrylic . (idiot savant) I need help :) so much to improve on and so little time