Motorcyclegear.com

bigguybbr

I know there is a thread from when they were newenough.com, but some people might not know them by their old name, so I figured I would start a new thread.

All I can say is that these guys are always awesome. Yesterday I placed an order for a helmet, bike cover, and tailbag for my fiancee's bike. After a few hours I was browsing my e-mail and completely forgot about a 10% off coupon they had sent me earlier in the week.

I decided 'what the hay' and shot them an e-mail, and to my suprise they refunded me 10% of my order!

They really didn't have to, seeing as I'm the 'tard that forgot to use the coupon code, but they did anyways. Awesome customer service, and great prices. I have never had anything but good experiences ordering from them, and this transaction was nothing short of exceptional. Thank you Aaron and everyone on the motorcyclegear.com team!

Last edited:

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

wtnotch

Yes, they are great. I have an email from Nate in parts that says "I'll hook up anyone on your forum." So if you need exhaust or PC-V's/JB's give him a call.

Aaron was a big help a while back when I got a new visor and it was scratched really bad, he sent me a new one no problems.
I got a Two Brothers exhaust and Juice Box about a week ago, and Nate did indeed hook me up with the group buy price. He's a great guy to deal with.

Russ

tnd2

Yes, they are great. I have an email from Nate in parts that says "I'll hook up anyone on your forum." So if you need exhaust or PC-V's/JB's give him a call.
Just got a tank bag for the FZ6R, and a light Nelson Rigg half cover for her Spyder. Fast and good price, but didn't know about the site discount.

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member