Motorcycle Tires That Never Go Flat

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member
D

Deleted member 9794

Fixed

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GScWPb8qcng]Crazy motorcycle tires - YouTube[/ame]

BoneJj

The biggest red flag is the lousy english in the description of the system......

Bert-Aus

You would hope the company paid for some new tires for their test rider, I think a few of those nails snapped off in the process of shooting those clips?

Great idea though

yfz6r

It says the spray is heated on application. I wonder if a tire on the freeway on a 100-degree+ day will cause the gel to thin out?

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

JimmyC

Pretty Cool Idea...But I would like to see it for myself...

Fizzer6R

if it's anything like auto run-flat tires, then it will surely affect the performance of the tire. maybe good for touring but def. not for sport

BoneJj

if it's anything like auto run-flat tires, then it will surely affect the performance of the tire. maybe good for touring but def. not for sport
Well, anytime you increase the weight of a tire it's going to affect the performance. The problem with those auto run flats though is that they rely on stiffer rubbers and hard ribs in the sidewalls. That's where they get a lot of the flack from, because they can't perform due to their nature. This type of coating is flexible though and may not affect it nearly as much as other methods would. I find if very interesting but I would want to see it in action more and in person. I just don't trust stuff on the net...