Modifications

Fizzgirl

Hi Everyone:)
Im new here and still working out how to use the forum.
My name is Mel and I live in Australia and own a fz6r 2009 model. I am looking for after market gear to trick her up a little.
Have tried Ebay but having little success and our bike shops over here are very expensive:banghead:

Any suggestions of any sites where I may be able to purchase gear from that ship worldwide and that are reliable?

Thanks Everyone:wav:

CDN6R

Hello Fizzgirl and welcome to the site from Canada!:canada: Curious,, you say you tried E bay with out much success,,, how come? Not enough venders will ship to you in OZ Land or not enough selection? Please explain. Laurie. (BTW I am a Dude)

Michael Wilson

(BTW I am a Dude)
you tryin to hit on the new girl already?!?! Lol jk dude.

Mel check out leatherup.com (yes it is mostly riding gear but some after market parts)

Also try solomoto.com

Just a heads up but theres not a super wide selection of parts on the market for our bikes :banghead:

xvw666

hi im from canada and i ordered FE, flush mount turn signals and mirrors from ebay and its great! many sellers are world wide shippers! hope for u can get some gears! XXX

THECOUNT30

Hi fizzgirl ll have got some mirrors of ebay and black windshield from yamaha dealer im in melbourne and u realy have to work hard hear to find help for any mods but the best help so far has been this site