Looking to trade fairing

chopper71

I'm looking to trade my blue and white theme fairings for a set of black plus gas tank if possible. I know this is a long shot but at least have to try. My bike is a 2013 so I don't know what years will fit it. Below is a picture of mine. Please PM me if anyone is interested, thanks.

latony007

I'm looking to trade my blue and white theme fairings for a set of black plus gas tank if possible. I know this is a long shot but at least have to try. My bike is a 2013 so I don't know what years will fit it. Below is a picture of mine. Please PM me if anyone is interested, thanks.

all years should fit it, no changes except colors and the passenger grab bar from 2009 to now. Good luck. I wish they had the blue white in 2012 i love that one but i had to get the white/red which has grown on me but not as cool as the blue white.

i dont think these are OEM but if yours are in good shape im sure you could get close to this amount just selling them on ebay. Crapy beat up ones are 200 lol

Black Red Full ABS Custom Fairings Bodywork Kit Yamaha FZ6R 2009 2012 19 | eBay

chopper71

Thanks Tony for the info. I'm in no hurry to get black ones. I go Thursday to get a quote on getting the bike wrapped. So maybe something will come through in the meantime. Mine are in new like condition. No scratches or anything.

Last edited:

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member
Last edited:

chopper71

Man T that orange looks wicked as hell. Orange is my favorite color. Never could see it on one of my bikes, until now. Thanks for giving me a dilemma lol.

Did you use a Wagner sprayer to do yours? Iv'e watched ton of videos on it. I did the inside of my windscreen with plasti-dip on my CBR. Turned out good.
So you wanna come down and spray my bike for some money? lol.

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member

chopper71

I'm near Harrisonburg in a little town called Broadway. I'm thinking that orange maybe in a pearl or some flake. I would take the pieces off and do it. Iv'e seen a lot of the dipyourcar videos. That dude makes it look so simple. I also like the red/black color theme, but that orange and black is very nice.

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member

lark

I get bored easily and would love something faster, just can't afford it. Also the mod bug is strong with this one. New year, new color, feels like a brand new bike.

Toughest part is, with plastidip advancements, what color to pick next!!
LOVE That orange.

OP good luck! maybe find someone with a totaled bike or something and buy parts?

chopper71

If you want bright, think about white as a base coat, that's what I did for my orange. They recommend black or gunmetal as a base for pearls... but do some research and see what you can come up with.

Send me a private message. We will get a shopping list together, what materials you need, and how to prep the bike. I'll come down, shoot the color. I think we can call it even if you pay for my gas and come join us for an MD ride some time :iconbeer:
You have yourself a deal brother. Cook you some of our famous steaks as well while you are here. PM is incoming soon man. I really appreciate your help.

jammer

Send me a private message. We will get a shopping list together, what materials you need, and how to prep the bike. I'll come down, shoot the color. I think we can call it even if you pay for my gas and come join us for an MD ride some time

That's why I like this forum. If I ever ride over from KY Mistah T, I'll definitely want to meet up and ride.

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member