Latest Mods (FE/Flush Mount)

phantomxc

Just thought I would post some new pictures that show my FE and Flush mounts I picked up off ebay.

Thanks to uscgduncan for the FE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I picked up these flush mounts. Yamaha YZF R6 R6S FLUSH LED SMOKE TURN SIGNALS :eBay Motors (item 330339276435 end time Jun-22-09 17:52:21 PDT)

Took a gamble in fitting and lets say they aren't perfect. I used my own 3M Dual sided tape to really get them stuck in there. You can kinda see the white behind in this picture below. I think it looks nice though :)

MNDZA

Your bike looks awesome! How did you keep the front turn signals as running lights and do they flash at a normal rate?

reiobard

they look great! i also like the white LED's, they look very clean and bring a good bit of attention to the bike.

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
VERY NICE JOB!! :thumbup:

Have you played with the LED's yet to get them to work with the turn signals?

Again, this is a great looking bike, very sharp!

phantomxc

Thought I replied but it doesn't look like it showed up? maybe I forgot to hit Post...

Anyways...I really have no idea how they are running all the time and flashing. They only had 2 wires so maybe they plugged into the 12v and the flashing 12v line? I still haven't played with wiring the front LEDS as signals yet. I'm kinda scared as it's going to be a big project. (for me atleast)