Kennedy Space Center

WarEagle07

I am planning my first motorcycle trip with a friend of mine in Tampa. He actually just picked up his brand new FZ6R today.. My plan is to rent a UHAUL motorcycle trailer to tow my bike the 470 or so miles to his house in tampa instead of riding the bike down. We plan to ride from Tampa to the other side of Florida to go to the Kennedy Space Center which is like Disney to a nerd like me. The trip isnt a terribly long one at only 3 hours maybe which should be fine for our new bikes which should both have the 600 mile service done by then. I will post pics at the end of the month of the adventure

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

WarEagle07

Hey Mike we will be through Orlando at some point I am sure. I will send you a PM if we are there.

WarEagle07

Towed my bike from alabama to tampa today and i have to say that the "canyon dancer" is AMAZING!! Ill post pics of mine and ArkAngel06's ride to the space center after the weekend

WarEagle07

Well I actually grew up in Tampa. I have only lived in Alabama for like 5 years now. Ill tell you what Mike we drove through Orlando taking 50 right through the middle of town during rush hour!! umm never again!!!

MikeN02

Well I actually grew up in Tampa. I have only lived in Alabama for like 5 years now. Ill tell you what Mike we drove through Orlando taking 50 right through the middle of town during rush hour!! umm never again!!!
Yeah 50's usually busy because it's one of the main roads that leads everywhere, not to mention college students. If anything you should have taken 408 a toll freeway that goes further.

Detrich

nice pix and looks like it was fun!

has anyone here ever ridden all the way from miami beach to key west? i bet that would be a really nice road trip too.