Juice Box help!!

Berdani

Okay, got my bike delivered to me today.. 2009 fz6r 4200 miles. She came with full two brothers exhaust which I knew about when i purchased. Little did i know i pulled the passenger seat off and there is a juice box premium fuel programmer there. I will get to the point... I know nothing about this or how to use it. There is a mode button and 8 settings.. Any input or expierence would greatly help! In the meantime I will be looking up manuals/stuff about it...

Thanks and stay safe!

Ps i am attaching a pic of it

Attachments

arse

Run setting number two until you can get your hands on the top tune software. Then head over to Marthys site and download sportrevA map. Enjoy :)

arse

I just realized your in Ohio. If you need software and the cable I can install Marthys map for you if you wana make a ride down to canton.

Berdani

So I am assuming i need more than just what is on the bike. Like something to hook up the actual juice box to a computer and download software?

arse

Yeah it's two bros 'top tune" software and then the cable to hook up to USB. Let me know if you want to ride ! Im headed out for a long one tomorrow.

Jordan6140

I just ordered a juice box pro today. I am putting a custom shorty exhaust on and a k&n filter with block off plates. How hard is the juice box install? And should I hook it up to my computer while it's on my bike running?

Berdani

Juice box

So I turned on my bike today and took it for my first ride. Everything feels smooth. Now you told me to run setting two, how do I adjust to setting two. When the bike is one number 1 is lit. When I hold down mode, blue red and orange flickers everywhere. I hit the up or down button and two flash red at the same time. Always defaults to number 1 it seems. I'm sorry for all the stupid questions, as I said before this came on the bike and I don't know what "map" is running or how to adjust no "manual" and I can't seem to figure it out.

P.s., took off the silencer tip on my TBR exhaust, sounds a lot better, a lot of rumble as I let off the throttle or down shift... I mean A LOT!!!

SpawnXX

Premium Member