Intro from New Member

Detrich

^ agree with what jim says. :)

bobby bo bonsin

Welcome!the fz6r is a great bike.narrow seat and plenty of usable power. Don't let others talk you out of lowering it.it wasn't necessary for me to lower mine but I love it even more.still handles great and looks much tougher!:D

DakinechicK

Don't listen to these guys... lower it ALL you want! I've lowered all the bikes I have owned and they have all been amazing and comfortable! But, in my defense, I am 5 foot nothing, so to be able to touch not having it lowered would be freaking sweet.

DragonBlu

Don't listen to these guys... lower it ALL you want! I've lowered all the bikes I have owned and they have all been amazing and comfortable! But, in my defense, I am 5 foot nothing, so to be able to touch not having it lowered would be freaking sweet.
I beg to differ! You are five foot something else! Welcome "Sport Bike Girl" you just do whatever makes you happy. Lower it,raise it, just ride safe and enjoy.

buzzbomb

Elite Member

Sport Bike Girl

Jeez. I didn't even realize I was in the ladies room. It isn't the first time that's happened. :eek:

If I did it intentionally that would be creepy. :eyebrow:
Sorry
I guess I should have posted in the general forum. But then again you guys wouldn't have had a reason to poke into our room huh?
LOL :thumbup:

Sport Bike Girl

Welcome!the fz6r is a great bike.narrow seat and plenty of usable power. Don't let others talk you out of lowering it.it wasn't necessary for me to lower mine but I love it even more.still handles great and looks much tougher!:D
I love the color of your bike, I actually was searching for the 2011 model in that copper color, but couldn't find one anywhere around here.

Pants/Overpants and boots as well.

This "Ladies Only Area" is nice. I like what you've all done with the place.
Yes I already have Icon gloves & Magnum boots, and I am trying to decide on pants. I am thinking of the Joe Rocket Alter Ego textile pants. Anyone have any experience with these?

I beg to differ! You are five foot something else! Welcome "Sport Bike Girl" you just do whatever makes you happy. Lower it,raise it, just ride safe and enjoy.
Thank you! I'm so tired of hearing.... "You're going to kill yourself"

Oh my gosh no! Don't lower it! Wait a minute! It's your darn bike. Lower it if you want to! LOL. Welcome to our family. Though our opinions may differ, you'll find that all are usually valid.

Oh, shit! Did that say "Lady's Only" on the door??!! Let me take a quick scan around the room, in pure appreciation, before I make a hasty exit...
Again thank you all for the warm welcomes! Differences of opinions is where I tend to learn the most from discussion boards :)
This seems like a wonderful site I"m sure I'll learn very much here!

Sixpackgal28

New Member !

Hi there! I am also a brand new member based in
Ontario and just bought my first bike two weeks ago! 2011 FZ6R - black with red detailing. Have my M1 and scheduled to take the MSC course in late April. Very excited and a a little scared but my BF has been a Yamaha rider for 25 years and us been very supportive of my new hobby! I look forward to gaining knowledge and meeting some great people on this site !