Indianapolis Redbull Pic Collection-August 2011

Fizzer6R

Heineken I'm sooo sorry, forgot.... :( well just think you'll be watching with anticipation now :surrender:

on the cost of Ducati maintenance - ask any current or previous (like myself) Duc owner and most will say it's worth it. best part is, if you're in or even close to a major city, there will be a Ducati following with a club. doesn't take long to get to know someone that does their own valve adjustments, or maybe even a mechanic that does side work, so you don't have to pay the dealer $ per hour.

I will say Duc Superbikes are horrible on the street for any long time. on the track, the firm feel of frame and suspension is what it's all about getting their torque power to the ground

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

not quite as cool as yours because you have the team yamaha shirt on lol

Cmltoe

Thank you gents for sharing! I'm definitely living vicariously through all of you!

Best pic by far was seeing CC being challenged the tent! I couldn't figure out if you were bass fishing or setting up a tent! FRIGGIN HILARIOUS. And I'm not judging. Never set up a tent in my life, but I have one in a box that I bought about 7 years ago.........

Thanks again!