Identify a part...

qnoisx

Okay, so I've had my fairing off a while since I was waiting around for a guy to paint my bike. He's flaking out apparently... Anyways, I was going to reassemble everything to test some mods on the road and I came across a part I can't identify. I'm sure it goes...somewhere, but I can't figure it out. Maybe someone can help. Here's a pic.

Any help would be appreciated. Really should have labeled parts better. Figuring out which bolts go where is a pain also.

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Correct! This is the bracket for the headlight housing to be mounted to the little frame at the front of the bike. Without it, I don't think the headlight can be reinstalled.

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Touche! :rof:

qnoisx

That's a pretty awesome website. Thanks a lot! I see where it goes now. Weird part is I left the headlight installed, so I guess there was no point in taking that bracket off. Doh.

Harda toenail

It is attached from the headlight assembly to the upper front fairing. Just to add a little stability to the top of that fairing/windscreen. Buy a new air compressor, some sandpaper, 3m tape, nason automotive paint, and a new paint gun and let er rip!