I love my new Two Brothers Carbon fiber exhaust!!!

arcflash316

I highly reccomend the two brothers full exhaust kit, I had the stock one off and this one on in an hour and a half, and was pleasantly surprised with the sound first of all, and the hp gain was pretty substantial. I can easily get the front wheel off the ground in first and 2nd gear, and mountainous terrain became much easier especially going uphill without any bog down.

PuRpl3_Dr4nK

Congrats on the new mod. This is something I am contemplating doing as well. Is the removal/install fairly simple? Can it be done by someone with no prior experience in headers/exhausts? Also did you get a good price on it?

arcflash316

I have a bit of mechanical knowledge, so it was cake for me. I few wrenches and a rag or 2, a high velocity fan to cool down the engine exhaust (or do it when its colled off). I would say anyone could do it with a bit of patience and some help from a neighbor who hasn't been drinking....:) I got a good deal off of 58 cycle .com I paid $860 and free shipping, instead of the $1100 price tag from other places I looked. I feel like I got a great deal, but it was back ordered a month so I had to wait but It was worth it for sure.

MikeN02

Congrats on the new mod. This is something I am contemplating doing as well. Is the removal/install fairly simple? Can it be done by someone with no prior experience in headers/exhausts? Also did you get a good price on it?
I had no prior experience. The hardest part is to put the gasket rings back on with the headers if they fall off.