How much did you pay for your XJ6?

Edd

I'm really hoping this doesn't start making me feel like I've got a bad deal, but....

I just paid £4,600 on the road for a brand new XJ6N.

I've since seen a very nice price for new Diversions in MCN, but I prefer the naked version anyway :)

How much has everyone else paid?

danbrink

Paid £4,200 for a XJ6N last November, there was a dealer in Brands Hatch flogging them for £3999 at the time!

I'm really hoping this doesn't start making me feel like I've got a bad deal, but....

I just paid £4,600 on the road for a brand new XJ6N.

I've since seen a very nice price for new Diversions in MCN, but I prefer the naked version anyway :)

How much has everyone else paid?

Edd

Wow, and I thought I got a good deal!!!

Went to pick mine up on Friday night, the guy told me to come back in on Saturday, as another guy was picking his up and he'd asked for a flyscreen, to come and see it... Found out in passing the guy paid £4,999 for his. Still a reasonable discount on the price they had on the sticker though!

Also got 0% finance with Yamaha for the deal, so I figure I probably save about £600 there, easily...

I've had to leave my new baby where I bought it, as I didn't have anyone to drive my car back for me... Going to pick it up for real tonight, bring her home!

tim8o

got my xj6n about a month ago 2009 09 plate 1200 miles on clock for £4k. But has nearly all accessories added and a scorpion exhaust. I thought it was a fair price.Half on finance at 4.5%. I did look into new one on 0%, but this bike just stood out....

guidobergamo

Brazilian Price

Here in Brazil the FZ6R is XJ6F. I bought one in 03/04/2010, but and the Yamaha Motor Brasil don´t give me the bike until today!!! I´m paid R$31.500,00. For you understand better US$1 = R$1,85, so the XJ6F(FZ6R) cost in Brazil "only" US$17.000,00!!!! Here everything is VERY expensive! You are in paradise!!!!

When Yamaha resolve to deliver my bike I will post the photos.

I buy various acessories in Ebay USA, because is very, very cheap!! I buy too the Apex Riser Clip On...

Sorry guys but my english is not good...

Hughes from Brazil!!!

TOMIK

Here in Brazil the FZ6R is XJ6F. I bought one in 03/04/2010, but and the Yamaha Motor Brasil don´t give me the bike until today!!! I´m paid R$31.500,00. For you understand better US$1 = R$1,85, so the XJ6F(FZ6R) cost in Brazil "only" US$17.000,00!!!! Here everything is VERY expensive! You are in paradise!!!!

When Yamaha resolve to deliver my bike I will post the photos.

I buy various acessories in Ebay USA, because is very, very cheap!! I buy too the Apex Riser Clip On...

Sorry guys but my english is not good...

Hughes from Brazil!!!
Holly Mosess. $17000.:confused: I paid $5400.00 for my brand new 2009 two months ago.

pilninggas

Holly Mosess. $17000.:confused: I paid $5400.00 for my brand new 2009 two months ago.
The US is very, very cheap compared to most of the rest of the world. A US gallon of petrol (3.8 litres) would cost approx $6.60 at the moment in the UK. Income tax is 22% - 50%. We've got to pay 17.5% purchase tax. We also have to pay tax to own a TV (called a TVlicense) which is about $200 a year.

We will beat you in the football though!:thumbup: