How many R miles so far?

C

CravenMoorhead

I wonder how many miles all of the new FZ6R riders have on their bikes so far? I have about 750 and counting.

MNDZA

I'm a little over 200.....due to stupid stupid rain.

fz6rwolf

849 as of today.:rockon:

J

jhosler

I am at 147mi, lol. stupid rain + bike is in my brother's garage.

L

LERecords

R miles?? is that like pirate miles??? :justkidding: all in good fun :thumbup:

tractorboy

Picked up thursday night and now at 210. WOw that 600 mile service check is gonna come up quick!!!!!:D:D:D

Ooter

About 275 here - I live directly in Boston so its hard for me to get out onto some open roads without too much traffic. Plus I'm avoiding highways due to the break in period.

C

CravenMoorhead

About 275 here - I live directly in Boston so its hard for me to get out onto some open roads without too much traffic. Plus I'm avoiding highways due to the break in period.
Highway is all good as they say here in FL. Just down shift to 5th gear intermittently to vary your RPM's and increase decrease speed 10mph.

RZ350 Rider

Highway is all good as they say here in FL. Just down shift to 5th gear intermittently to vary your RPM's and increase decrease speed 10mph.
Good advice. I vary the speed between 35 and 60 on my ride to work, it's a combination of side roads and Highway. Just don't keep it at a steady RPM for too long. I'm trying to keep the revs below 6,000, or so. I did wick it up to 8,000 once though. In the "Olden" days they said break it in the way you intended to ride it.

RZ350 Rider

phantomxc

Good advice. I vary the speed between 35 and 60 on my ride to work, it's a combination of side roads and Highway. Just don't keep it at a steady RPM for too long. I'm trying to keep the revs below 6,000, or so. I did wick it up to 8,000 once though. In the "Olden" days they said break it in the way you intended to ride it.

RZ350 Rider
The guy at my dealership said just ride it when I asked about breaking it in. Said if there are any issues, you have the extended warranty. :)

fz6rwolf

Well since I couldn't get in until next Saturday I'll be bit over, they told me between 600-1000 miles and I'm going to be at the vary upper range of that for 1st servicing. Would've liked being closer to 600 but can't keep off it;)

xplodnstar

Thankfully, none of that pesky rain to keep me off the bike. I'm over 2700mi now.