How about 200 MPH on a turbo 'BUSA bike

poorwboy

Cool vid but busas are so damn ugly. Check out this 99 turbo r1.
[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=S-ppGiwc0wQ"]YouTube - yamaha R1 TURBO![/ame]

M

Maverick

liked both videos... busa might be ugly, but sounds great... R1 is awesome

N

nimzotech

Cool vid but busas are so damn ugly. Check out this 99 turbo r1.
YouTube - yamaha R1 TURBO!
Awesome, but that speedometer is Km/H he was going 220 Km/H which equates to about 137 MPH. While I love the R1s; the Hayabusa was faster. The funny thing is that I know where exactly this video was filmed. Berlin, Germany - Szczecin, Poland Border. There is a nice 2 lane strip between the 2 cities. At the end looks like the license plate change to Polish plates- which supports my observation.;)

poorwboy

Awesome, but that speedometer is Km/H he was going 220 Km/H which equates to about 137 MPH. While I love the R1s; the Hayabusa was faster. The funny thing is that I know where exactly this video was filmed. Berlin, Germany - Szczecin, Poland Border. There is a nice 2 lane strip between the 2 cities. At the end looks like the license plate change to Polish plates- which supports my observation.;)
I know he wasnt doing 200mph but that r1's tire didnt like the ground lol.:thumbup:

F

Fred

Notice that when the Yamaha's going 137mph, the blue car in front is going the same speed. I think they've monkeyed with the spedometer, or else that is one fast hatchback.

poorwboy

Actually I just watched it again and he hit 291 km/h which eqautes to 180.819017 mph and was pulling hard.

N

nimzotech

Notice that when the Yamaha's going 137mph, the blue car in front is going the same speed. I think they've monkeyed with the spedometer, or else that is one fast hatchback.
I did not know hatchbacks have turbos now adays ;-)