Hooters Bike Night

fz6r rider

So tonight was the first bike night i attended since buying my bike. Let me just say that it was amazing nearly 350 bikes street touring choppers harleys you name it it was there. No one had the fz6r but me so i fealt left out until a hourd of people came up to ask me about the bike and if they could sit on it. in fact an fz6 rider came up to me and asked to sit on the bike and he loved the feel so much he wanted one. It's good to get out there and introduce new models to different people.

J

jtarkany

Cool :thumbup: Glad you had a good time and got to mix it up with fellow riders :rockon:.

Next time, get some pics :D

L

lonesoldier84

hooters thread and no mention of the girls?

pics man.

pics.

:)

still tho the fz6r is a good bike filling in a nice niche. people are right to be intrigued.

fz6r rider

two downsides the crew that i ride with and rode with to hooters are all leader bikes soo my lawnmower engine sound is muffled out by there turbine engine sounds haha but it was still fun. unfortunately I am moving to Orlando Florida so I will have to find a new crew to ride with and new bike nights to attend. also did not have a chance to take any pictures as i was overwhelmed with questions about the bike

cbzdel

Pics or it didnt happen..

fz6r rider

Ohh it happend all right your just jealous cause you werent there haha

V

vdbergj1

Glad you enjoyed the night :thumbup: BUT...
Hooters thread without hOOters..... COME ON :spank:

K

keira

Glad to hear you were a superstar! Our bike night started this week, and they had a local Yamaha/Suzuki vendor there with an FZ6R and Gladius. Rob sat on both of them and was pretty impressed, though the FZ6R was a lot smaller than either of us had imagined it was. It was pretty cool.

hld4rvr

two downsides the crew that i ride with and rode with to hooters are all leader bikes soo my lawnmower engine sound is muffled out by there turbine engine sounds haha but it was still fun. unfortunately I am moving to Orlando Florida so I will have to find a new crew to ride with and new bike nights to attend. also did not have a chance to take any pictures as i was overwhelmed with questions about the bike
Look me up when you get to Orlando, I am new to Bike ridding so I am looking to meet new people and ride.

A

AJ_rider

This thread makes me miss Hooters. All of them in NY state closed down. :(:(:(

Congrats on your first bike night.

MNDZA

This thread makes me miss Hooters. All of them in NY state closed down. :(:(:(

Congrats on your first bike night.
Closed? That sucks! Why would they all close down over there?

A

AJ_rider

Closed? That sucks! Why would they all close down over there?
Yup, not sure why. It defnitely wasn't for lack of business thats for sure. I make sure to go when I visit FL. The original one in Clearwater.