Honda EVO6

grommit

Following my Honda themes. Not sure I like this one thou. Flat 6 OK, 1800cc em, it is bigger than my car. Auto transmission ek!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqoVVwZuTEU"]YouTube - Honda's EVO6 : DigInfo[/ame]

T

trailblazer87

Mine has 8100cc's :Flip:

Gotta love the good old American Big Block V-8:D

Except when I have to fill up:(

Cool looking bike though. I have been watching the B-King rather closely as well, completely pointless motorcycle, my kind of ride.

reiobard

I have 2500cc in my car and 4000 in my jeep... I love america!!! the wifes car is 1600 and it is a slow pile of......

reiobard

Also that Honda looks pretty sweet, just not sure if i could deal with that big of a bike, or an auto tranny...

grommit

Mine has 8100cc's :Flip:

Gotta love the good old American Big Block V-8:D

Except when I have to fill up:(

Cool looking bike though. I have been watching the B-King rather closely as well, completely pointless motorcycle, my kind of ride.
8.1ltr, thats amazing, biggest car engine I have ever owned was 1.9ltr

We have a bike in Europe called the Suzuki GSR600 which is a rival for the naked FZ6. It has similar styling concepts as the B-king.

grommit

I have 2500cc in my car and 4000 in my jeep... I love america!!! the wifes car is 1600 and it is a slow pile of......
My car is not fast but will touch 130mph on the clock and 0-60 in under 9secs. It has electrically assisted steering, fly by wire throttle, electronic cruise control, proper climate control. Just installed flat blade wipers, there really cool.:)

F

Fred

Concept bike, folks. In other words, it's not a real motorcycle, it's a 1:1 scale model. I remember a few years back the Honda X-Wing concept came out and a lot of long distance riders were very excited. Then they found out that it was also a concept bike. The engine didn't work and the transmission was a hollow shell.

This is more of the same. One of the coolest bikes that Honda will never build.

Fred

reiobard

Concept bike, folks. In other words, it's not a real motorcycle, it's a 1:1 scale model. I remember a few years back the Honda X-Wing concept came out and a lot of long distance riders were very excited. Then they found out that it was also a concept bike. The engine didn't work and the transmission was a hollow shell.

This is more of the same. One of the coolest bikes that Honda will never build.

Fred
Thats a shame, concept bike or not, they should at least make the thing work, they have the engines and trannys kicking around from the goldwing, why not just throw the working on in there and have at least 1 that works.

grommit

Thats a shame, concept bike or not, they should at least make the thing work, they have the engines and trannys kicking around from the goldwing, why not just throw the working on in there and have at least 1 that works.
The guy says it is a concept in his intro. This is one among three that were introduced at the Tokyo Bike show last year by Honda. Just as with the B-King it may or may not be put into production.